The Faculty of Agriculture, Beni-Suef University, seeks to become one of the most recognized and distinguished academic institutions at the regional level in education, scientific research and community development in the fields of agriculture and life science to meet the current and future challenges of sustainable development.
Within the framework of the mission of Beni-Suef University, the Faculty of Agriculture seeks to prepare graduates who can compete locally and regionally in the fields of agriculture and life science through the provision of distinguished programs, activities and services in education, scientific research, community service and environmental development.
1. Improving the working environment of the departments of the college.
2. Providing distinguished study programs for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies that meet the needs of the national and regional market in the light of contemporary global trends.
3. Developing the abilities of faculty members in teaching skills and systems.
4. Developing the educational environment at the college
5. Creating distinguished cadres and research teams in line with modern technological developments to address the current problems and challenges nationally and regionally.
6. Developing the infrastructure of scientific research at the faculty.
7. Expanding the use of the activities and services of the college to include the outside community.
8. Developing networking mechanisms with stakeholders in the field of community service and environmental development.